Friday 22 July 2011

My e-wallpaper~~

Well, here comes the compilation of Adobe Photoshop...I have to come out with an e-wallpaper for MMU FOM Open Day on 21st March 2012...I started with the 5 images that i have chosen...




I don't like the road so I use the Clone Stamp tool to turn it into grass...




Then i go to Layer>Styles to do some custom edits...




After that, I use the Adjustment tool to increase the contrast...




After that, I add another effect called Fresco...




Next, I move the graduate image to the FOM building...




It seems that the graduate image is not so obvious...so, I added some effects through the Styles menu again...




Now, its time to move on to the other images...I duplicated the degree image and rotate it...




Next, I want to make the images look more appealing and attractive so, once again I move on to the Styles menu...Then, I add the effects including Stroke...You can see what effects are done at the bottom right corner under the layers...




After that, I added text using the Horizontal Type Tool and I even added arrows and shapes using the Elipse tool and Line tool...




I also added a Star shape behind the text to make it more attractive...




Lastly, i use the gradient tool to light up the background...




That is my final result for e-wallpaper! Actually, there are many more effects that you can explore but as I am a beginner, I am satisfied with this.. Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment